The revolutionary way to achieve the perfect floor in less time without compromising on quality.
The new DT 3 & 5 tools have unsurpassed scratch removal ability which enables the operator to move safely between metal and resin tooling, allowing for an earlier transition from metals to resins. To ensure a perfect end result, the DT tools are optimized for hard and extra hard concrete, where it is essential for the contractor to remove scratches from the initial metal bond grinding steps.
Why should you use HTC Diamond Transitional tools?
- Ensure a smooth transition between metal and resin bond diamond tools. Remove scratches effectively.
- Save time and money by skipping grinding steps during the process due to DT’s supreme surface refinement capabilities.
- Developed for hard and extra hard concrete
- Two grits available; DT3 (40 grit) and DT5 (80 grit).
- Velcro based mounting – fits most grinding machines with ease.
- Removes scratches effectively
DT 3 HX Grey – 40 grit: to be engaged on 25-40 grit surfaces.
DT 5 HX Black – 150 grit: to be engaged on 80-150 grit surfaces.