Realize maximum power with the twin capacitor AC motor and Hawk’s ruggedly reliable floor machine design. Machine operators appreciate the solid performance of an extremely well-built floor machine that delivers reliability on every job.
• All steel construction with welded, powder-coated frame
• One piece heavy-duty chromed steel handle with vinyl grips
• Variable position positive handle lock
• 13″, 15”, 17” and 20” steel brush covers with wraparound
bumper. Dual steel operating triggers.
• Negative pressure on/off switch. Thumb-operated safety switch. • 1” x 5” non-marking ball bearing wheels
• Hawk does not recommend addition of weights
to this model. Weights can stress equipment components.
• Quiet 66 dB operation. Meets GS42 requirements.
• UL/CUL listed
HP1517-HD #F0009 – 17″