Endurable Vertical Stripper is an amazing non-hazardous stripper for coatings, sealers, paints, varnishes on vertical surfaces. This product is safe to use, has a very low odor, is cost-effective, and will handle almost any finish. It is perfect to use on concrete, wood, and most other substrates.
- Product contains no toxic solvents
- â¨Product contains no caustics
- Works on almost any sealer, coating, varnish, or paint
- â¨Long-lasting as evaporation rate is much slower than typical solvent-based strippers, allowing product to remove several layers of coatings without losing strength
- Easy to apply by roller or mop
- It will not burn skin
- Mild odor allows for indoor applications
- Clean-up is easy
- Works over most substrates (not recommended over resilient surfaces such as vinyl, vct, or rubber)
- Good coverage rates make product very cost-effective
- Gel form allows adherence to vertical surfaces
Tips & Techniques
- Remember to not let the ENDURABLE VERTICAL STRIPPER dry out. If it does dry, simply re-apply a few minutes before you are going to remove the coating to re-emulsify it.
- Applying the ENDURABLE VERTICAL STRIPPER with a roller or mop and then agitating it with a coarse nylon brush may help to soften the coating and make it easier to remove.
- Sometimes spraying a 1:1 mixture of water and power stripper over the softened coating may make it easier to remove with less clean-up.
- You may mix the ENDURABLE POWER STRIPPER with the ENDURABLE VERTICAL STRIPPER to make a slightly thicker version that will stay wet longer when working on large areas.
- When working around a pool deck or fountain, it might be best to shut the pool down until after all coating removal has been finished. Any residual coating or materials can then be vacuumed out of the pool by a pool cleaning company. They will remove the filters and clean the pool without damaging the equipment.
- 1-gallon ready-to-use: 75-200 (depends on coating)
- 5-gallon bucket ready-to-use: 375-1000 (depends on coating)