The Edco Slurry Vac features an industry-leading return pump that is specifically designed to pump abrasive solids at a rate of 40 gallons per minute. This slurry vac features a bottom gravity feed discharge with a blast gate and a separate slurry collection chamber which decreases cleaning and maintenance time.
- Industry’s most powerful slurry vacuum – 200 CFM @ 97” of H2O
- 32” front-mounted squeegee is 8” wider than other manufacturers’ offerings.
- On-board discharge pump for easy slurry removal. No more manual drum tipping or need for carrying a separate discharge pump.
- Most powerful slurry vac on the market by at least 50 CFM
- 32 Gallon liquid capacity
- “Bulletproof” housing will never dent or rust.
- Heavy Duty 40 GPM Industrial strength Tsurumi pump designed specifically for abrasive solids
- 44 SQ FT of hydrophobic filtration – 99% @ 0.5 micron efficiency
- Positive closure float for liquid fill shutoff
- 2” bottom gravity feed discharge gate valve for easy cleanout & maintenance.