Cut deep with the EDCO Gasoline Crete-Plane Self-Propelled Scarifier. Use the 10″ width scarifier for a production rate of up to 750 square feet per hour. That’s 30,000 square feet in a 40-hour workweek. This unit reaches a depth of 1/8″ with an adjustable depth at 3/16″ per pass.
- 10″ working width will scarify approximately 500-750 sq. ft. per hour at Depth Per Pass of 1/8″
- Adjustable depth control up to 3/16″ working depth per pass
- Upcut drum rotation and heavyweight construction increases production and lifts even the toughest floor coatings
- Hydrostatic transmission with forward and reverse drive provides smooth speed changes and less operator fatigue
- Includes lifting bail, oil alert, and hour meter
- Optional outrigger axle enables the CPU-10(FC) to follow slab contours closely when working on uneven surfaces
- Convertible hood design on CPU-10(FC) allows for multiple drum set-ups and provides easy access for quick drum changes