The EDCO Electric Crete-Plane Self-Propelled Scarifier cuts into uneven flooring for absolute removal. For those larger open spaced jobs use the 12″ width Scarifier to loosen up, up to 1,500 square feet per hour. That’s 60,000 square feet in a 40 hour work week, double what the 10″ gas scarifier can accomplish. This unit reaches a depth of 1/8″ with an adjustable depth at 1/4″ per pass.
To remain productive, the 12″ Crete-Plane Scarifier has an up-cut drum rotation and heavy-duty construction that will lift your most troublesome floor materials. The electric 15 horsepower scarifier helps to maintain 2,100 RPMs so its workload can be effectively handled and maintained for the utmost productivity. This scarifier is the machine meant for larger than life projects such as industrial warehouses, plants, malls, road construction, and even barns.
Hydrostatic transmission with forward and reverse drive provides smooth speed changes and less operator fatigue.
- 12″ working width will scarify approximately 1,250-1,500 sq. ft. per hour at Depth Per Pass of 1/8″
- Adjustable to 1/4″ working depth per pass
- Accommodates EDCO’s largest cutters for longer life and more removal
- Up-cut drum rotation and heavyweight construction provide faster milling action and more uniform surface texture
- Standard Outrigger Axle Assembly enables the machine to follow slab contours closely when working on uneven surfaces and provide uniform surface removal
- Hydrostatic transmission with forward and reverse drive provides smooth speed changes and less operator fatigue
- Cam-operated fifth wheel allows the operator to change direction or reposition the machine while the engine is still running
- Hydraulic-powered engage/disengage lever lowers or raises drum from surface
- Planing concrete, asphalt, epoxies, elastomerics and masterplate floors with ease
- High production use in industrial plants, malls, dairy barns, roads or warehouses
- Surface & Marking Removal
- Surface Leveling
- Surface Texturing & Grooving
Edco CPU-12 Scarifier Operator’s Manual.pdf