Cut deep with the EDCO Gasoline Crete-Plane Self-Propelled Scarifier. Use the 10″ width scarifier for a production rate of up to 750 square feet per hour. That’s 30,000 square feet in a 40 hour work week. This unit reaches a depth of 1/8″ with an adjustable depth at 3/16″ per pass.
To remain productive, the EDCO Gasoline Crete-Plane Scarifier has an uncut drum rotation and heavy-duty construction that will lift your most troublesome floor materials. The gasoline-powered Honda engine can be effectively handled and maintained for the utmost productivity.
This scarifier is ideal for parking deck and road repairs, factory floor preparation or cleaning and repairing mall floors. Additionally, the hydrostatic transmission with forward and reverse drive provides smooth speed changes and less operator fatigue.
- 10″ working width will scarify approximately 500-750 sq. ft. per hour at Depth Per Pass of 1/8″
- Adjustable depth control up to 3/16″ working depth per pass
- Up-cut drum rotation and heavyweight construction increases production and lifts even the toughest floor coatings
- Hydrostatic transmission with forward and reverse drive provides smooth speed changes and less operator fatigue
- Includes lifting bail, oil alert and hour meter
- Optional outrigger axle enables the CPU-10(FC) to follow slab contours closely when working on uneven surfaces
- Convertible hood design on CPU-10(FC) allows for multiple drum set-ups and provides easy access for quick drum changes
- Parking deck and road repairs
- Factory floor preparation or cleaning
- Repairing mall floors
- Surface & Marking Removal
- Surface Leveling
- Surface Texturing & Grooving
Edco CPU-10FC Scarifier Operator’s Manual.pdf