Mix from the bottom up with this heavy-duty galvanized mixing paddle series designed for high viscosity jobs. The helical design mixes the product from the bottom up to prevent air bubbles from being sucked into the material. The paddles are made of robust welded steel and are galvanized for corrosion protection and abrasion resistance. These features make them ideal for continuous, professional use. The end result is a perfect blend for the mixing professional.
The MH 240 mixes all types of drywall mud and textured products quickly and completely. It’s great for decorative concrete coatings and comparable products. This specially designed blade folds material and then stirs it, virtually eliminating the injection of air into the system. It works in 5- to 55-gallon drums.
This high quality paddle features a hex shank design. The 1/2″ hex shank provides a universal fit for traditional drills with 3-jaw chucks.
- Great for decorative concrete coatings and comparable products
- Specially designed blade folds material and then stirs it, virtually eliminating the injection of air into the system
- Works in 5- to 55-gallon drums.
- For all CS Unitec mixers; order 14mm male thread paddles
- Paddles with 1/2″ Hex Shank available for standard drill chucks
- All paddles are 24″ long