The new Clarke Focus II Boost 28 Disc Mid-Size Auto Scrubber has many advanced features such as a larger tank, wet or AGM battery choices, optional chemical mixing systems, on-board chargers, one-touch scrubbing, and easy to adjust squeegees.
With two sizes to choose from with BOOST Technology, you greatly improve your cleaning efficiency when you can scrub directly into corners, deep scrub and strip floors chemical-free and can even wet screen gym floors!
The Focus II Mid Size BOOST 28 has also been certified as High Traction by the National Floor Safety Institute. Awarded on Oct. 29, 2008.
Click to read “Auto Floor Scrubbers Make Life Easy” on our blog.
- Includes onboard charger and (2) pad holders
- 24 volt power
- One touch scrub control
- Polyurethane squeegee blades, front and rear
- Quiet operation
- 23 gallon (87 L) solution and recovery tanks
- High traction, large diameter foam filled tires
- Warranty – 8 Years – Polydur Body, 3 Years – Parts, 1 Year – Labor
- Uses 2 14″ cleaning discs
- Squeegee width 35″
- 0.75 hp, 3-stage tangential discharge vacuum
- 23 gallon solution and water tank
- Onboard 24 V 25 amp charger
- 65 dB A sound level
- Two BOOST models that can strip floors – chemical-free
- Larger tank capacity
- Optional on-board Chemical Mixing System
- One-touch scrubbing controls
- Quietest scrubber in the industry
- Easy to maneuver
- Easy to adjust squeegee with front/back urethane blades
- Clarke Green Certified Equipment
- L x W x H: 62 x 30 x 44 in
- Standard Batteries (4 included): 242 Ah wet batteries
- Shipping Weight: 778 lbs.
28″ Scrubber Data.pdf