The Aztec Sidewinder is designed for deep scrubbing and/or fast stripping of hard surface floors in preparation for top coat or restoring of VCT, terrazzo or close-fitted tile.
Fast — The Sidewinder™ strips 15,000 (or scrubs 30,000) square feet per hour with a 30″ path and brush speed up to 1,150 RPM. 1.5 times faster than the nearest competitor. At that speed the Sidewinder is 10x faster than a corded electric machine and 3x faster than a battery powered machine. The Sidewinder’s unique planetary drive and 3 counter-rotational brushes will strip up to 7 layers of wax in one pass.
Aggressive — Unique dual direction scouring action plus heavy brush pressure result in high productivity, with no side torque.
The Sidewinder is part of the Aztec WorkSmartTM WorkSmart™ cordless VCT floor Stripping System.
- PurepowerLPG 600 Series engine with battery key start
- Lowest emissions for 10+ years
- Green certifications: EPA, CARB, LEED, CE
- US green building council LEED IEQ credit 3.4 requirements
- Optional engine meeting Blue Sky standards
LOWEST EMISSIONS IN THE INDUSTRY. All equipment and engine conversions are proudly made in the USA.