ARDEX EP 2000™ is a solvent-free, low viscosity, two-component, 100% solids epoxy resin primer formulated for use with ARDEX underlayments and toppings.
- Two-component epoxy preparation material for the installation of ARDEX underlayments and toppings
- Primer for concrete and non-porous substrates such as terrazzo and epoxy coatings
- Required primer for decorative applications of ARDEX self-leveling toppings
- Helps to minimize cracking in underlayments and toppings
- Can be used as crack filling material
- Can be used to provide secondary top-down waterproofing
- Solvent-free, low viscosity, 100% solids epoxy resin
- Receives sand broadcast
- Use for interior and exterior substrates
Mixing Ratio: Add entire pre-measured contents of Part B (Hardener) into Part A (Resin).
Coverage on CSP 3 Prepared Concrete: Approx. 150 to 200 sq. ft. (13.9 to 18.5 sq. m) per mixed unit of ARDEX EP 2000; (Will vary with surface profile)
Working Time: 30 minutes
Pot Life: 30 minutes; however, material should be poured onto the substrate and applied after mixing.
Walkable: 6 hours after sand broadcast
Install underlayment or topping: Min. 16 hours; no max. provided surface is protected
VOC: 12.4 g/L A+B, ASTM D2369
Packaging: One 10 lb. (4.5 kg) unit
Storage: Store in a cool dry area. Do not leave containers exposed to sun. Keep from freezing. Keep away from heat.
Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies.