Ameripolish’s PCA is a penetrating curing agent that chemically hardens and dust-proofs concrete. PCA improves abrasion resistance. It does this without forming a coating. PCA is recommended on newly placed concrete to add initial water and stain repellency while retaining slab moisture for improved curing. PCA requires no UV light for dissipation. It can be used with integrally colored concrete.
Unlike traditional cure and seal products, PCA does not form a membrane that must be removed via chemical strippers or aggressive metal bond tools prior to polishing.
- Improves cure by retaining slab moisture.
- High-penetrating, non-film forming.
- Forms hydrophobic barrier to increase stain repellency.
- Improves scratch and abrasion resistance.
- Helps reduce efflorescence and minimize dust for healthier indoor air quality.