EZ Etch has been formulated to remove mortar, construction soil, grease, oil, food stains and organic materials that might prevent penetration. EZ Etch cleans excess morter, free latent lime, and organic material from concrete floors. It also opens up the surface to allow penetrating products such as ColorJuice3D, overlay concrete systems, and water or solvent based sealers. EZ Etch also opens up and cleans stone, stucco terrazzo, and other custom concrete surfaces. EZ Etch is formulated to be environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- EZ Etch has been formulated to remove mortar, construction soil, grease, oil, food stains and organic materials that might prevent penetration.
- Opens concrete surfaces to make them receptive to overlay systems, color stains, identifiers, stain protectors and sealers.
- Can be used safely on new construction, warehouses, food packaging facilities, airports, residential, restaurants, parking garages, medical facilities, shopping malls and restorations.
- Safe for interior and exterior environments.
- EZ Etch is a perfect blend of bioactive materials that work together to make it easy to remove unwanted stains and surface elements that may prevent penetration into concrete.
- It has been designed to work well with other Ameripolish products such as those formulated for Surface Preparation, Densification, Decorative Color, Surface Protection and Maintenance. EZ Etch is designed to work well with Ameripolish Color Juice3D, Aquashield and WB Surface Sealer.
- EZ Etch has low ordor, is non-flammable, non-abrasive, and has no caustic chemicals.