Albion Walk-Behind Backer Rod insertion tool speeds large job installations. It accurately sets the backer rod to the controlled depth. The all-steel construction is designed for long term daily use.
- Quickly sets polyethylene foam backer rod in horizontal saw cut and expansion joints directly from a spool.
- Fast one-man, walk-behind operation.
- Handles joints from 1/8″ to 3/4″ wide
- Unit ships with 1/8″ (0.070″) and 3/8″ (0.375″) wide insertion wheels.
- Insertion depth is adjustable from 0″ – 3/4″
- Sturdy all-steel construction.
- Handles continuous backer rod from industry-standard spools.
- Packaged in a durable, weather-resistant wheeled storage/travel case.
- Holds spools up to 17″ wide.