Runyon Surface Prep is excited to announce that we now offer financing! We’ve partnered with Kwipped to provide our customers with an easy way to request quotes and compare rates.
Click on the “Apply For Financing” button in your shopping cart, fill in your information, and that’s it—you’ll get competitive offers that will allow you to compare rates and choose the best option for your needs. You can also navigate to the financing form from individual product pages.
It’s no secret that surface preparation and concrete polishing equipment can get costly—and quickly, at that. Floor grinders, trowel polishing systems, air scrubbers, burnishers, and all of their associated accessories and consumables require an investment. This can be a barrier to entry for smaller or aspiring contractors who want to quickly grow their business. After all, if you don’t have the capital, how are you going to get your operation off the ground?
Financing removes the obstacle of a significant upfront investment. By making it simpler to get the equipment you need, we hope to open the door for smaller businesses to expand their service offerings.
What You Get When You Order From Runyon Surface Prep
We’re dedicated to supporting both existing and new customers. Maybe you’ve been in the industry for decades, or you’re just getting into concrete polishing and concrete coatings. Regardless, the team at Runyon Surface Prep is eager to work with you. Here’s what you can expect when you choose us as your one-stop shop for all your concrete and resinous flooring needs.
- Same-day shipping. Need something fast? We’ll get it to you, whether that means shipping an order out on Southwest Cargo or driving it over to your job site ourselves.
- Access to manufacturer-specific parts. Tired of being on hold while trying to get a replacement part from the manufacturer? We’ve got a better option. We recently debuted our parts program, which makes it that much easier to replace damaged or worn-out components and accessories. We’ve got what you need, from plates to bolts to belts.
- An in-house repair shop. Whether you’re on the other side of the country or just down the road from us in Indiana, our in-house mechanic is ready to diagnose your equipment issue and get you up and running again.
- Wide selection of brands. Take a peek at our online shop, and you’ll find hundreds of products from over 25 industry brands, including HTC, Prosoco, and CTS Rapid Set.
- Unparalleled customer service: When we say we treat our customers like family, we mean it. We want to see you succeed, and we’ll do everything in our power to make that happen. From providing quality materials and innovative equipment to leading internal trainings for your crew, our team is poised to help out wherever you need us.
What Can We Help You With Today?
Interested in learning more about your financing options? Looking to expand your service offerings and take on bigger jobs with trowel polishing? Just want to chat about the latest and greatest additions to the surface preparation and floor coating industries? Give us a call. We can’t wait to help you grow your business.