You may wonder how to most effectively integrate concrete overlay and decorative glass, well this infographic shows you how via two methods: broadcasting or mixing integrally. Each method has its respective steps and quick tips to walk you through whichever process you choose. And depending on the look you want, one may be more desirable than the other. Broadcasting is the most common, but mixing integrally is also a traditional alternative. Use this infographic as a guide, and good luck creating your gorgeous glass-infused decorative concrete surface!
- How to Know You’re Getting the Right Industrial Vacuum for Concrete Surface Prep
- What Are the Current PPE Requirements for Grinding and Polishing?
- The Advantages of Renting Vs. Purchasing Concrete Surface Equipment
- 5 Factors to Consider When Coating Commercial Flooring
- How Do You Repair Concrete Surface Defects?
American Specialty Glass Ameripolish broadcasting glass Concrete concrete flooring maintenance concrete maintenance concrete overlay concrete polishing concrete repair Concrete sealers Construction and Maintenance CTS Rapid Set CTS RapidSet customer highlight Decorative concrete diamond tooling Ermator Ermator vacuums floor grinder Floor Grinders Floor Grinding Flooring flooring maintenance flooring solutions Floors Grinding grinding and polishing HP Spartacote HTC HTC Floor Systems Husqvarna Infographic Kent Companies Materials and Supplies Metzger/McGuire Polished concrete Polishing PROSOCO Pullman Ermator Runyon Roots surface maintenance surface prep surface preparation TRU TRU self-leveling overlay