You may wonder how to most effectively integrate concrete overlay and decorative glass, well this infographic shows you how via two methods: broadcasting or mixing integrally. Each method has its respective steps and quick tips to walk you through whichever process you choose. And depending on the look you want, one may be more desirable than the other. Broadcasting is the most common, but mixing integrally is also a traditional alternative. Use this infographic as a guide, and good luck creating your gorgeous glass-infused decorative concrete surface!
- Kermit the Frog was Wrong. Polished Concrete Makes It Easy Being Green.
- Why Power Trowels Are Invaluable to the Concrete Surface Industry
- Terrazzo and Terminal 5: How Menconi Terrazzo Poured It On to Refurbish O’Hare’s World-Famous International Terminal
- Diamond Tooling: Why Use a Copper Transitional Pad
- What Grinders, Scarifiers, Shot Blasters & Scabblers Can Do For You
American Specialty Glass Ameripolish broadcasting glass Concrete concrete flooring maintenance concrete maintenance concrete overlay concrete polishing concrete repair Concrete sealers Construction and Maintenance CTS RapidSet CTS Rapid Set customer highlight Decorative concrete diamond tooling Ermator Ermator vacuums floor grinder Floor Grinders Floor Grinding Flooring flooring maintenance flooring solutions Grinding grinding and polishing HEPA filters HP Spartacote HTC HTC Floor Systems Husqvarna Kent Companies Materials and Supplies Metzger/McGuire OSHA regulations Polished concrete Polishing PROSOCO Pullman Ermator Runyon Roots surface maintenance surface prep surface preparation TRU TRU self-leveling overlay