With the Husqvarna training class starting tomorrow, it seemed fitting to create something representative of what the attendees may want to know more about. This infographic aims to do just that – explain the process of using Husqvarna diamond tooling when grinding and polishing CTS RapidSet TRU. On its own, these steps are fairly robust, but the following visual representation breaks it down into digestible sections. Please use this as a guide for your Husqvarna grinding and polishing applications, and if you have more questions after glancing over it, feel free to contact an expert for more info. And as always, leave us a comment or question below if you like!
- Kermit the Frog was Wrong. Polished Concrete Makes It Easy Being Green.
- Why Power Trowels Are Invaluable to the Concrete Surface Industry
- Terrazzo and Terminal 5: How Menconi Terrazzo Poured It On to Refurbish O’Hare’s World-Famous International Terminal
- Diamond Tooling: Why Use a Copper Transitional Pad
- What Grinders, Scarifiers, Shot Blasters & Scabblers Can Do For You
American Specialty Glass Ameripolish broadcasting glass Concrete concrete flooring maintenance concrete maintenance concrete overlay concrete polishing concrete repair Concrete sealers Construction and Maintenance CTS RapidSet CTS Rapid Set customer highlight Decorative concrete diamond tooling Ermator Ermator vacuums floor grinder Floor Grinders Floor Grinding Flooring flooring maintenance flooring solutions Grinding grinding and polishing HEPA filters HP Spartacote HTC HTC Floor Systems Husqvarna Kent Companies Materials and Supplies Metzger/McGuire OSHA regulations Polished concrete Polishing PROSOCO Pullman Ermator Runyon Roots surface maintenance surface prep surface preparation TRU TRU self-leveling overlay