Have you ever wished you could buy new equipment to grow your business and also help your bottom line? The Section 179 deduction allows for businesses to deduct the full amount of the purchase price of equipment up to $500,000, as long as the equipment is purchased before the end of December 31, 2016.
- Section 179 is aimed at general business equipment. If you plan to use the equipment you are leasing, financing, or buying for business purposes in 2017, then it most likely qualifies for a Section 179 deduction.
- Section 179 deductions are simple to handle. Simply buy, lease, or finance your equipment and fill out IRS form 4562.
- Section 179 is a “Use- It-Or-Lose-It” write-off that ends on the 31st of December, so it makes sense to utilize the tax savings while you can.
- Section179.org offers a calculator where you can estimate your savings on qualifying equipment.
- The equipment you write off for Section 179 must be bought in the tax year in which you are claiming the deduction.
Reasons to Buy Now:
- Expand your services in 2017 to offer coatings, decorative concrete and polished concrete by investing in the right equipment to do the job
- CPS Grinders, burnishers, auto scrubbers, and vacs, including electric or propane versions, qualify for this deduction
- CPS is offering incentives and special deals during the end of the year, so you can increase your savings even further on equipment.
Taking the Section 179 deduction is a straightforward way to invest in the future of your business while saving a bundle. Why not take advantage of the opportunity to grow your contracting business with CPS grinding and polishing equipment? Through December 31st, customers with qualifying equipment purchases through Runyon, a CPS distributor, will receive a $250 Amazon Gift Card AND a $250 credit towards CPS tooling.
Be sure to talk to your tax advisor to learn more.
To take advantage of this special offer, contact us here or for more information, download the PDF info sheet here.
About Concrete Polishing Solutions
Concrete Polishing Solutions is the leader in providing equipment, tooling, chemicals, and training to contractors and distributors in the polished concrete flooring industry. CPS offers a full line of equipment, tooling, and chemicals for all of your polished concrete needs. From start to finish, CPS helps you save time and earn more. More information on Concrete Polishing Solutions can be found at our website www.go2cps.com.